After the more than 20 years of its foundation, Plano&Plano is proud to:
- have more than 5.280 indirect employees
- constructed over 2.370.944 m²;
- delivered more than 21.968 units;
- hired 487 direct employees;
- launched more than 32.197 units; and
- be constructing over 341.764 m².
It is an engineering area known for its expertise, excellence, productivity and experience.
Seamless processes, good practices and technological procedures ensure the same level of quality in all markets in which we operate.
We have a shared-responsibility culture.
Renowned construction project planners with more than 21 years of experience.
State-of-the-art supplier partnership system.
Environmental responsibility actions are part of Plano&Plano’s set of strategies to comply with modern sustainability requirements that are present in our construction works.
- Neighborhood management.
- Appropriate construction waste management.
- Use of certified wood.
- Delivery of common areas with energy-saving light bulbs.
- Filters installed at water inlets.
- Coupled box basins with optimized water flow.
- Gas water heating system for showers.
- Water inflow restrictors for showers and tap aerators.
- Planned selective garbage collection.
- Forecasted individual water and gas meters.